Wednesday 22 April 2009

ello'

So, after spending an evening with Hayley I'm convinced it's about time I started a blog.

I can't be held responsible for what I write about, it may be memories, current events, random thoughts, poems.

I'm quite busy with things right now, I am preparing to hold a handmade Jewellery stall at Southend Fringe in June and I am being trained in the world of Internet radio, (hearing yourself back is a strange thing, I never knew I was so Essex!) I also became the Chairperson this year for Southend Animal Aid and I am endeavoring to learn Piano, as well as exploring my artistic side and trying to get my bum back out there to do some live reading of my poetry. I should be working right now, my lunch finished some time ago, so I'll come back when I have something more interesting to say......

No comments:

Post a Comment